With Alumajet, simply load the sheet and print , just like paper, to get 4 color, photo quality results on metal plates.
no film, no screen, no heat transfer. An ink-jet printer, a sheet of Alumajet and a computer is all that is needed to produce really sharp looking metal plates.
- Photo quality results in full color
- Excellent resolution and grahics
- Protective coating or lamination provides outdoor performance.
- Alumajet can be used on many desktop and wide-format ink jet printers and is compatible with all ink systems including archival and pigment-based inks.
- Printers that have a " J " configuration printer path will accept thinner (.005'') Alumajet sheets.
- Thicker sheets (0.12'') require a " straight through " printer.
- " 180° " printers are not compatible.