Hybrid printing is direct and easy :
- Product to be printed is positioned on the printing table. For increased productivity, it is possible to make jig / template with places where parts are inserted
- Graphic file with pattern is designed in appropriate CAD software (photoshop, illustrator, coreldraw, ...) and exported in the Rip (Raster Image Processor) special software , replacing driver for print control : faster printing, improved colors, management of printing modes ...
- Pattern is adjusted in terms of size, positioning and printing mode (resolution, drop size ...)
- File is sent for printing : machine is automatically adjusted according to product thickness and printing is carried out.
- Printed product is immediately available and can be unloaded, while the machine goes back
- For optimal durability, printed products should be baked in an oven at 120 ° C for 30 minutes.