PolyColor®, anodized photosensitive aluminum offers an attractive alternative to black and silver offered by MetalPhoto®.
Color anodized aluminum printing is particularly suitable for machine panels, signs, warnings, safety alerts and labels. Durability of the color anodized aluminum process, combined with an attractive range of colors, provides an attractive marking. Resistant to heat and chemicals, it is excellent for long-lasting signage.
Polycolor® - is a specially prepared anodized aluminum covered with a photosensitive resin layer allowing to produce color plates in a few steps.
Resulting aluminum color plates are specially suitable for machine front panels, plates, warnings and labels.
Polycolor is the solution to produce resistant color markings without significant investment (such as screen printing machine, solvent or UV printers, ...)
- requires little equipment if not already available in your company (UV exposure unit). In any case, necessary equipment is unexpensive.
- is easily processed, without training and without risk for operator or environment
- ensures rapid production by unit or in series
- produces quality reproduction with fine details even in photographs or technical diagrams.
- shows exceptional resistance to corrosion, weathering, solvents, chemicals ...